Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On the Road ......Again!

Please note the photo today! It's a departure information board at Chicago O'Hare, my pass through home! Thought I'd start sharing some "where is Ginger? photos!

Willie Nelson has always been a country singer whose music, (not lifestyle) I enjoy. Today this song just seemed appropriate! I'm heading to Connecticut, overnight, the on to Minneapolis tomorrow! It takes a special breed of people to this job as it's hard on the body, (not that mine's great). But hose of us that do usually have great employers, (like I do) and have found something to keep them bust during the long waits. I write. Everyday. Something.

When I'm finished with a story, I edit. That means taking out words, putting in words, looking for cliches or anything that will make the story stronger. Well, I'm travelling last week and I have another writer tell me about a website called "Auto Crit". I went online at http://www.autocrit.com/ and WOW! I loved it!

You can paste in a sample of your writing and ask it to give you one of several reports, free to start with! I'd like to hear what you think of it!

P.S. Please note my tardiness, as I am now a day behind in postings!

2 comments:

  1. Thnnks for the tip on Autocrit, Ginger. I like the "Where in the World is Ginger" theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm an AutoCrit fan, too :-)

    The Overused Words report is always a lesson in humility :-) Did I really use 'that' so many times in one scene!!

    It sure helps make my manuscript better, and for that I'm a total fan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!