Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Here's an upcoming contest!

Right now, I'm not involved with as many contests as I'd like to be, due to the editing process of my manuscript. Everyone who's gone through this process understands when I say that I'm at the "I just want this thing done!" stage. I'm being pretty picky right now with my time, but here's a contest that is due on April 11 you might be interested in!

5th Annual Warren Adler Short Story Contest
www.warrenadler.com

Stories can be no longer than 2500 words. A $15 entry fee is required.
Subject matter is open to the author.
1st Prize $1000
Peoples Choice Award $500
Three finalists: $150 each

Go on! Give it a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!