Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday's Contest

First, the photo above is a sunrise in Texas through the trees. I love Spring!

I hope you are enjoying the contests I'm finding to share with you! No, I don't have time to enter everything I reccommend but I do take part in as many as I can. The "fee" associated with the contests goes toward the reading fee and contest prizes. These are reputable contests and can be trusted. Enjoy and good luck with your submissions! This week's comes from Hope Clarks site/Funds for Writers!



E.M. KOEPPEL $1,100 SHORT FICTION AWARD


http://www.writecorner.com/printable.asp

$15 ENTRY FEE

First Place Award: $1,100. Editors' Choices: $100 each. Maximum Length: 3,000 words. Stories must be unpublished. Deadline April 30, 2010. The winning short story and editors' choices will be published on www.writecorner.com . If the winning story is by anyone attending college, university, or school when the story is submitted, the winner will receive, in addition to the $1,100 award, the $500 P.L. Titus Scholarship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!