Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Monday, July 2, 2012

When things go really, really right......

This life of mine has been a whirlwind lately. Son, daughter-in-law, and grandson visiting from Alaska. Disney World. A happy Tootsie! (my grandson's name for me) God's grace is so abundant! Next, health issues just went away... when for a while there was a good chance of cancer...or worse. And then, Booktrope emailed to let me know my manuscript, now called Run, River Currents, was picked up by book manager Lori Higham, who wanted to work with me to publish it! She is a Christian and a very delightful professional! Soooooo, watch for the upcoming release of the book in early August! I'll keep you informed. Oh! And prayer works! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!