Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Run, River Currents

Hello All! Just a note to share the progress of the upcoming release of Run, River Currents! My wonderful editor and book manager, Lori Higham, is assisting in the final edits of the book. The cover art is complete, and the manuscript is out to beta readers for a final review. I'll be blogging about what is going on as we move toward the release date of early August. Watch for regular updates as this manuscript comes to fruition. Stay tuned, and thanks to each of you for hanging with me as I've struggled to complete this book. I do hope you'll enjoy the read! And don't think I've forgotten about some upcoming great reads! Remember me mentioning my dear friend Gale Martin, author of Don Juan in Hankey, PA, the hilarious book about a small town opera guild struggling to save their opera house? Well, she's back with a new novel, set to be released on July 16. Grace Unexpected is a story about Grace Savage, a thirty-something woman who, after visiting a Shaker village on vacation, attempts to follow their strict lifestyle. When two extremely eligible bachelors enter her life, Grace's self-control is tested and hilarity ensues! You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!