Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Read all about it!

We are less than three weeks away from the launch of Run, River Currents! What makes this so exciting is that I have the opportunity to highlight other authors in varying genres for you.

In the next few weeks, I will be either interviewing other authors or have guest blogs from other authors posted on this site! So if you see one you like, please comment or go on out to Amazon and buy their books! We have a talented lineup that includes:

Gail Martin, author of Don Juan in Hankey, PA and Grace Unexpected

Michael J. McCann, Canadian crime & mystery writer and author of the Marcie's Murder, Blood Passage and The Ghost Man

Stacy Eaton, police officer and author of My Blood Runs Blue, and Whether I Live or Die.

More authors to be announced shortly, but stay on this train ride and tell all of your reading friends to join us! I'll be announcing the dates of each author's blog next week! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. This is so perfect, Ginger, and thanks for inviting me. Had I not been traveling through New Hampshire, I never would have come up with the idea for GRACE UNEXPECTED.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!