Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Christian Authors Show

I had the pleasure of being interviewed for the upcoming radio program The Christian Author's Show. The interview will air on Tuesday, January 15!  The interview is posted under "Broadcast Schedule," which can be found by opening the link and scrolling down the page.

The show plays all day so I hope you'll have plenty of time to stop by and listen to the 15 minute interview!

God continues to open doors for me, and I pray that I'll be able to give him glory in all things! Thank you for the support and kind words I continue to hear from you all! Click on the link below to enjoy it!

http://www.wnbnetworkwest.com/WnbAuthorsShowChristian.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!