Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends!

I've had the pleasure lately to mentor a few new writers. In fact, since leaving work, God has put so many opportunities in front of me that it's almost unbelieveable.

Here's the latest for January...

I'm busy writing a novella, or shorter novel called The Button Box. I work on it a little each day and hope to have it completed very shortly, as I have promised my sweet little editor that I would:-)

I'm working on reviewing two new novels.

I'm judging a new fall contest.

I'm planning a trip back to New Brunswick to speak at the invitation of the Plaster Rock Library Board, which to me, will be a highlight!

I'm writing a monthly health column for Book Club/Book Fun.

I've entered a couple of writing contests.

I'm interviewing two authors for upcoming blogs.

Even though I'm not officially "working" anymore, (yes, I am looking,) I'm staying pretty busy.



*****So, stay tuned for more news to come, but in the meantime, you writers out there, send me a poem , a short story or an essay that has to do with an egg. Don't ask why, just do it. Keep stories and essays to 1-2 pages. Might be something special in it for you! Deadline will be February 10!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!