Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Talent, Talent, Everywhere!

For anyone who wants to be a writer, consider a low-resdicency MA or MFA program. I started at Wilkes University not understanding the scope of what I'd learn with mentors and authors whose fame was not bragged about. Last Friday night, I had a Master's Degree bestowed on me by the University amidst such famous authors as Jeff Talarigo, author of The Pearl Diver and The Ginsing Hunter, both spectacular works,  Kaylie Jones, author of her new memoir, Lies My Mother Never Told Me, and my mentor, Sara Pritchard, author of Crackpots & Lately.

The photo above is of John Bowers, author of the new book, Love in Tennessee and brand new "tweeter". Take  look at their books and enjoy the website they all have! Tweet@JBowersAuthor
 More in a day or so!

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!