Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Plan

Starting a new blog is a challenge if you've not had a blog of your own. Creating a balance between sharing good information and getting to know each other is critical. I want this site to be a valuable tool to new writers, so I'm from now on I am going to post daily on the following schedule. Let me know what you think!

Mondays-A new web site that you might enjoy
Tuesdays= A writing tip on craft
Wednesdays=Comments to questions you might ask
Thursdays=A Publishng tip
Fridays= New contests
Saturdays=What I'm up to this week
Sundays=Photos with words of wisdom

If there is some question you'd like answered, please email me at author@gingermarcinkowski.com. I'll do my best to get you the answer! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!