Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blog Feature on Survivor Speaks

Through the kindness of a special woman named Maria, a blog I wrote, called When the Joy Returns, will be featured on Survivors Speak on Friday, March 8. Watch for the link on this blog!


Also, today, Run, River Currents is featured on:
http://www.mybookandmycoffee.com/2013/03/free-ebook-feature-run-river-currents.html

and will be featured tonight on:

The Free Book Dude tonight at (6 p.m. PST)

So much to praise God for as this book goes to places I could never imagine!

One of the highlights of my summer will be visiting Plaster Rock, New Brunswick, Canada, the setting of Run, River Currents, where I have been asked to speak. Returning to what I consider "home" will be such a blessing. I'll be travelling with my (much, much) older sister and we'll will take the time to relive some of the best memories of our lives and visit friends and family we haven't seen in years. Watch for news as the time gets closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!