Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Changes Are Coming

Once again, as we prepare for the launch of The Button Legacy, Emily's Inheritance, on July 1, 2014, we are updating this blog and my author website. Keep an eye out for some nice changes as we transition from general information to a blog I hope will share insights, practical writing advice and important interviews with both new and established writers.

For those who follow me, thank you for your gracious comments and loyalty. I need you to tell your friends and help pass the word on the new book.  I also need you to review the new book and post your reviews and comments on Amazon. Thanks again, my friends!
You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!