Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Whirlwind Tour of Austrailia

Just a quick note to catch you up to date. I have spent nights wandering the back roads of the state of Victoria! it's capital, Melbourne. Seeing both the ocean and the Dandenong Range of mountains, one could not have a better picture of this glorious area. Last night, just before the stars burst from the sky, a new friend popped me on the back of a golf cart and drove me through a gold course where hundreds, and I mean hundreds of  kangaroos grazed on the wild weeds that surrounded the course. How could anyone not believe in creation when they see the beauty God has put before us?

Look to the left, as I have posted some photos! G'day mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!