Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Drought is Over!

Sometimes you have to take time away from everything. So, that is what I have done. Settling into a new home, a new state, a new life. It has been a whirlwind of a year, but all good! I am working on a Board  with a writers club and have been doing a lot of reviewing manuscripts. It is a good way to make a living!

As a writer, you often look for the ordinary things in life to use in your writings. Traveling has been a wealth of ideas for me. Today, I am boarding a plane on my way to. Melbourne, Australia. I will be visiting some old friends for a few weeks and gathering information for one of the books I am working on.

The expanded book, The Button Legacy is complete and in editing. The next book will be the first in a series of mystery novels based on a travel agent. Go figure.each book will be set in a special place I came to love for one reason or another. You can be sure you will see Canada in the mix again!

Watch for updates from Down Under and remember, here is a story everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!