Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Maybe Next Time!

The winners for the 2013 Kindle Book Awards were just announced and although I was a finalist, the winner wasn't me. I thought I might be disappointed, but I wasn't. I read the results and instead bowed my head to thank a precious God who allowed me even to be in the top five after thousands of entries were turned away.

My goal with Run, River currents was always to glorify God. I knew it would be God and God alone who would take my writing any place He felt it should go. I still believe that. Then I though of all of the wonderful things happening right now in my life. A move to be closer to my precious family. A big vacation. More writing. Good health. I am so blessed.

So, maybe next time one of my works will be a winner. Until then, I am still blessed......undeservedly.

As a side note, TODAY you can download THE BUTTON LEGACY free of charge!!!! Run out and tell your friends and have a great day!!!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you didn't win, but that's great that you were a finalist! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!