Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Name Has Arrived!!

Just to keep you all up to date, the novella is beginning the editing process and plans are in place for publishing by early summer.

The Button Legacy is now the title. The novella, or short novel, will be told from John Polk's view. He was the grandfather of Emily Evans, the main character of Run, River Currents. This character is so real to me. John is, or should I say was, one of my greatest personal influences. He was a good Christian man who lived his life in a way that honored Christ and finally led me to the Lord.

The story is about the button box mentioned in Run, River Currents. It sat high on an old oak hutch in my grandparent's house. When it was pulled down, and any button pulled out of it, a story ensued. I hope this novella will be a tribute to the good experiences, among the very bad, I had as a child.

And in the end, the reader will come to see where Emily ends up in her own life, all because of The Button Legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!