Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Need A Good Cowboy

Just a quick update. Thougth about John Wayne the other day, his larger than life attitude, his swagger, the way he smiled out of the side of his mouth. Made me think he could take on the world at any given moment and never failed. Not bad for a man whose mother had named him Marion!

As you can see I've been conspicuously absent from the blog and probably will be until I get my internship overwith in May. Then I'll be back on track, so watch for me! In the meantime, I'm busily wrapping up my project, travelling and trying to get through my days, (which have been brutal, I might add.) Thanks for all of the prayers I've been receiving. I feel their power. And trust that I know God has not abandoned me:)

Hang in there with me and somebody.....if you see a good cowboy out there that can take on the world the way John Wayne once did without ever failing....will you tell him to call?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!