Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Buttons! Buttons! Everywhere!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Internship with Etruscan Press

For the next few months I will be an intern with Etruscan Press in an effort to finish up my MFA. Although this will again limit my time to blog, trust me, I will still be here. For now, I am asking for prayer. Fervent prayer. The kind that pulls God's amazing power to earth and shatters whatever the Devil is trying to do in and around me. Pray specifically that his will be done in everything I am aiming for and remember, I am praying for you too!

I love the people I will be working with at Etruscan. The work will be challenging but I swear it couldn't be worse than what I have just come through! Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!